1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The terms “you” and “your” and “yours” throughout these Terms and Conditions refer to any SuiteBreak Member (“Member”) eligible to participate in the SuiteBreak Wellness Program, ( hereinafter referred to as “Program”), while ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ will mean SuiteBreak.
- Members can participate in the program to use Wellness Dollars for booking eligible purchases through https://suitebreak.com (the “Website”). Wellness Dollars accumulated in your account can be redeemed for stays with participating providers subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All membership benefits, including the ability to use Wellness Dollars with participating providers, are subject to availability. There is no guarantee of the continued participation of any provider, or the continued availability of any particular redemption or savings opportunity.
- Membership, including the opportunity to use Wellness Dollars, is offered in good faith but may not be available if prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulations. In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful or unenforceable, such portion will be deemed deleted from these Terms and Conditions in the applicable jurisdiction and the remaining provisions will remain in force. All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Program shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- Through the Program, Members have no property rights or other legal interests in or any of its affiliates, operating subsidiaries, or any other companies doing business with us. Members are responsible for any personal tax liability that may be related to participation in the Program and use of Wellness Dollars.
- Members are responsible for any additional expenses incurred while using the products purchased on the website, including but not limited to transportation, meals, gratuities, telephone calls, room service and incidentals.
- Should we waive any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions it shall not be deemed a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach of this Agreement. Our failure to insist upon strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions by any member shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies that the Program may have against that or any other member. If we should waive any rights under this Agreement on one occasion, such waiver shall not operate as a waiver as to any other occasion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions.
2. MODIFICATION OF TERMS:
- We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions governing this website from time to time. Modifications may be reviewed by clicking on the Terms and Conditions tab located on the bottom of the Home page of the Website. By continuing to use the service after we post any such modifications, you accept this agreement, as modified.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate the Program, the participating providers, or to change fees at any time, with or without notice to you, even though your ability to use any Wellness Dollars or benefits available to you may be affected. Modifications may include, but are not limited to: the rules for earning and redeeming Wellness Dollars, the expiration policy for Wellness Dollars and the products and services for which Wellness Dollars may be used. Your continued participation in the Program maintains acceptance of any and all changes. Once your Wellness Dollars have been redeemed, all specifications are set and not subject to change.
- Any updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be made available on the Website and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions. You agree to take responsibility for being aware of the current Terms and Conditions and the balance of your Wellness Dollars in your Account.
- We may run promotions from time to time that provide enhanced benefits to select members, based on tier levels earned by those select members.
3. ELIGIBILITY AND ENROLMENT:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register on the Website.
- You must be logged in to the Website as a Member in order to use your Wellness Dollars.
- You must provide a valid mailing and email address and create a member password at the time of Program enrolment. The email address provided will serve as your Program member ID. Your user name and password are unique to you and are necessary to participate in the Program. A particular email address can only be used in connection with a single membership account.
- You cannot have more than one membership. Memberships can only be used by the member and their immediate family. You are responsible for all activity in your account through the use of your Program Member ID and password by another person, regardless of relationship.
- Wellness Dollars may not be assigned, sold, pledged or transferred to any third party. Upon the death of a Member, we will have sole discretion with regard to the transfer of any unredeemed Wellness Dollars.
4. TERMINATION OF PROGRAM:
The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as we decide to terminate the Program. We may terminate the Program at any time. Upon termination, you will have ninety (90) days from the date Program termination is announced to use available Wellness Dollars remaining in your Account. After that date, any Wellness Dollars balances will be forfeited without compensation.
5. NO GUARANTEE:
- We make no guarantees, warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim all liability (including inconsequential damages) with respect to type, quality, or fitness of products provided through the Program and Website.
- SuiteBreak.com will do everything in our power to provide accurate and up-to-date information on all travel services. However, we, and affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of information and descriptions of hotels, airlines, cruises, cars or other travel products displayed on this Website (this includes, without limitation, hotel amenities listed, photographs, product descriptions, etc.), generally information supplied by the respective providers. In addition, we and affiliates are not liable for any inaccuracies in information and descriptions of same. We and affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of hotel ratings; these are intended only as general guidelines. Changes and improvements may be made on the Website at any time by affiliates and respective providers. The offering for sale of any products or services by us and affiliates does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Providers are independent contractors and we are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any provider, or for personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from same. We, our respective affiliates, and providers shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from, or connected with, the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any information etc. obtained through this Website.
- You release us, affiliates and any merchants participating in the Program from all liability regarding the earning, redemption and use of Wellness Dollars, including any Wellness Dollars that, after receipt, may be lost, stolen or destroyed. All participating Program providers are in no way affiliated with, or responsible for, our Credit administration.
6. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS:
The contents of this site are the exclusive property of us or used with express permission of the copyright/trademark owner. Any exploitation of the Website and/or contents, including, but not limited to modifying, publishing, transmitting, the creation of derivative works, participating in the transfer or sale, is expressly prohibited. Any download, and/or save of copyrighted material is for consumers personal use only.
7. MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT:
- An account will be set up to record each member’s activity. The accumulation of Wellness Dollars does not entitle you to any vested rights with respect to us or any Program rewards or benefits.
- We reserve the right to monitor all Account activity. If your Account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, you may lose your Wellness Dollars and your Account may be closed or frozen immediately.
- If you have been assigned in error, or if there is any indication that your account has been the subject of any suspicious activity, please contact us immediately.
- If your account does not reflect the correct balance in Wellness Dollars that you should have been assigned as determined by us, we reserve the right to adjust your balance. If you believe that Wellness Dollars have not been properly posted to your Program Member Account, then you must inform us within forty-five (45) days after the qualified transaction for which you are claiming the amount should have been posted and be able to provide proof of such transaction acceptable to us and the Program.
8. MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION:
- We reserve the right to terminate the Program membership of any member that we, in our sole discretion, reasonably believe (i) is using the Program in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, (ii) has acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws, ordinances or regulations, or (iii) has engaged in fraud or abuse concerning Wellness Dollars or membership privileges and benefits.
- If fraudulent activity is discovered, we reserve the right to take necessary legal action. In addition, you may be liable to us for monetary losses, including litigation costs and damages, and you will not be allowed future participation in the program.
- In the event that your Program membership is terminated your account will be closed and all Wellness Dollars in the account are subject to forfeit.
9. BONUS WELLNESS DOLLARS:
On occasion, we may offer opportunities to earn additional Wellness Dollars on a promotional or incentive basis for various opportunities. These offers may be temporary in nature and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue any such offers at any time. Such offers are void where prohibited by law.
10. USE OF WELLNESS DOLLARS
- Your Welcome email will have directions to activate your SuiteBreak account. You receive 400 Wellness Dollars upon activation.
- When making a reservation on the Website, the displayed retail price reduced by the Wellness Dollars is the price you will pay to complete your reservation.
- Once the reservation has been paid for, the dollar amount of the savings will be deducted from your account. The remaining balance in your account can be used for other reservations until your account balance is zero.
- Completed reservations using Wellness Dollars cannot be changed or modified, however they may be cancelled if permitted under the Product Terms. Cancelled reservations may incur a cancellation fee. Wellness Dollars used for the cancelled reservation cannot be re-deposited into your account.
- You can continue to use your Wellness Dollars to reduce the retail cost of reservations until you have reached a zero balance.
11. REDEMPTION OF WELLNESS DOLLARS:
- As long as you are actively enrolled, you can use your Wellness Dollars towards participating online travel merchants for stays with participating providers at the Website. If your Account shows no activity for a period of twelve (12) months, your Wellness Dollars will be considered expired.
- Wellness Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash and they have no cash value or residual cash value.
- Wellness Dollars are not gift certificates, credit or debit cards, or prepaid vacation vouchers.
- Wellness Dollars cannot be used in combination with any other discounts, certificates, coupons, upgrades, promotions or awards.
- Wellness Dollars are considered as promotional items, are void if transferred, sold for cash or other consideration or if altered or copied, cannot be reissued if destroyed, lost or stolen, and are invalid where prohibited by law.
- Only you may access your Account and use your Wellness Dollars. Wellness Dollars may not be utilized for redemption until they appear as available in your Account summary.
- The redeemed Wellness Dollars will be deducted from your Account at the time of booking. You will receive an email confirmation of your Credit Redemption at the email address associated with your Account.
- We have the sole right to determine the value and number of Wellness Dollars required for any redemption and these are subject to change without notice. The amount of Wellness Dollars allowable to book a stay at any given participating provider of accommodations will vary based on time, length of stay, season, demand and other factors and these are subject to change without notice.
- The amount of Wellness Dollars allowable for a purchase with any participating provider at any given time does not guarantee or imply that the same or similar product will be available in the future, or for the equivalent number of Wellness Dollars.
- Wellness Dollar value in actual dollar amount of savings off retail pricing is displayed on the Website with each product offered (“Savings”). Savings are subject to change without notice. Only the Savings posted at the time a reservation is booked and paid for will be honored.
- No refund will be given in the event a Member fails to check-in (i.e., a “no show”) for an active booking that has not been cancelled.
- Once redemption has been made, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- WellnessDollars may be redeemed on the Website and further instructions for use will be delivered at that time.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By enrolling in and using the Program you agree that:
- you are eligible for Membership, and
Last updated June 13, 2017
SELLER OF TRAVEL DISCLOSURES
Florida. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST40079
California Seller of Travel#: 2122022-50
Washington Seller of Travel#: 603-326-747